My buddy Leon over at The Coming Zombie Apocalypse has tagged me with a list of weird-o questions to answer. So, being a weird-o myself, I feel strangely compelled to answer them. So, here are the rules, questions and list of folks already tagged;
Rule #1: Put the rules on your blog
Rule #2: Every person tagged should tell 11 things about themselves, answer the 11 questions asked by the one that tagged you, tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.
Rule #3: Let the people whom you tagged know you've done so.
Rule #4: Don't tag anyone who's been tagged before
Rule #5: Really do tag 11 others, don't go all "if you want to take this tag".
1. What... is your name?
Daniel Thomas Bru, Jr.
2. What... is your quest?
I seek a reasonably priced original Clash of The Titans Kraken figure Mint in Box.
3. What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
What do you mean? An African or European swallow?
4. Why are manhole covers round?
How the Hell should I know?
5. Before you stand two identical guards, guarding two identical doors. One of the doors goes to heaven, and one of the doors leads to hell. One of the guards always tells the truth, and one of the guards always lies. Both guards know which door is which, and each guard is fully aware of the other. You want to pass through the door that leads to heaven. You may only ask one of the guards a single question. What question do you ask?
This is easy; with odds like that I'd be happy not to bother either one and prepare for an eternity on Earth (or Purgatory for some of you catholics)
6. Chunky or smooth peanut butter?
I like my peanut butter like I like my women; smooth and tan. Actually, I'm a bit of a chunky-chaser, but I still prefer smooth peanut butter. Just thought it would be funnier this way.
7. You have eight balls of the same size. Seven of the balls weigh exactly the same, and one of them weighs slightly more. How do you find which ball is the heavier one using a balance and only two weighings?
... Next question, please.
8. Your house is on fire and you only have time to bring one item out with you. What do you grab and why?
First, let us assume that by item, you mean that my family and dog have already gotten out safely, and I am trying to save a single material item? If so, I guess I would grab my computer as my livelihood and most of our family pictures are on it.
9. If you cook, what's your best dish? If not, what's your favorite food?
My stuffed burgers are legendary.
10. How was your day today?
Well, it's 1:02 PM right now, I got to sleep in until 9:30, and I've been watching TV and playing on the interwebs all day. Later, I will be taking my wife out for Chinese, then having drinks beside a roaring fireplace, and finally, very likely getting laid. All things considered, a pretty damn good day!
11. A cat is placed in a sealed box with a piece of radioactive material and a vial of poison gas. The radioactive material has exactly a 50/50 chance of decaying after 1 minute. If the radioactive material decays, the poison gas will be released and kill the cat. After 1.5 minutes, what is the state of the cat?
I'd say sufficiently fucked.
The questions I was asked were really open-ended, but did require some deep thought. So I though I'd include some questions that still require some thought, but have a more specific answer... and just some fun ones too.
D4 - at D4 and Music
Bio - at Establish, Evolve, Expand
watchr54 - at The Digital Era
Adam - at Neko Random
alucard0691 - at Vidyalife
JamesFitting - at James' Jubilant Journey
Dano - at 3-D Monster
Come at me Bro - at !ComeAtMeBro- Daily Tech News
Atley - at Absorbing What I Can
Sub-Radar-Mike - at Sub Radar
HBrager - at Games, funny posts, senses and nonsenses